The Ultimate MaxCBD Regimen for your Pet.
30 capsules lasts 15-30 days.
Plus one 10ml bottle of MaxCBD Liquid
This is our #1 product combo for pets in crisis.
MaxCBD products have:
- much higher levels of CBD
- much higher levels of two dozen terpenes
- improved absorption and bioavailability
MaxCBD capsules may be served to dogs or cats of any size.
Pets under 20 pounds can start with only one capsule per day, split between two meals.
Pets over 20 pounds can use two capsules per day, with meals.
Capsule Feeding Instructions:
Open capsule and mix directly into your pet’s regular food. Or, place the capsule into a pill pocket or treat. If your pet isn’t eating, try mixing contents with a tiny bit of liquid and squirt directly into your pet’s mouth. The goal is to get the entire content of each capsule to your pet – whatever works best. Further instructions.
MaxCBD Liquid Serving Details:
A 10ml container should last 15-30 days depending on the frequency used.
Start with 2-3 drops (0.1ml) at a time, 3-4 times per day
Increase as desired.
For best effect, put drops directly into your pet’s mouth, ideally under the tongue.
How do liquid products compare to our existing Canna-Pet® products:
- Liquid products have more rapid effect. They are also metabolized rapidly, and should be fed 3-4X daily.
- If your pet is not eating reliably, and you are not comfortable feeding capsules, liquid is an easy option.
Crude Protein Minimum 1.0%
Crude Fat Minimum 15.0%
Crude Fiber Maximum 12.3%
Ash Maximum 3.3%
Contents: Canna-Pet® Advanced MaxCBD, 100% organic hemp.