Homeostasis is that dynamic process whereby the various body systems function to maintain internal stability which keeps the body operating, repaired and protected. Aging is the net effect of negative changes in physiology (loss of homeostasis) that occur over time, from conception to inevitable death. Middle age and Older dogs are less able to handle threats to their body systems than are dogs in their prime. Old dogs, especially males, are particularly susceptible to the harmful effects of free radicals and lipid peroxidation. Body systems can be categorized several ways and further broken down into subsystems. (Woodhaven Labs)
Pharmacology Biochemistry & Behavior, 2010 Jun;95(4):375-82.
“The ECS regulates many aspects of embryological development and homeostasis, including neuroprotection and neural plasticity, immunity and inflammation, apoptosis and carcinogenesis, pain and emotional memory, and the focus of this review: hunger, feeding, and metabolism.”
Canna-Pet® is the only cannabinoid nutrition company in the world that:
- offers veterinarian recommend products covered by major pet insurers;
- guarantees our industrial hemp products are safe for your pet;
- provides precisely formulated ratios of numerous cannabinoids;
- uses a gentle, proprietary refinement process in our laboratories;
- delivers a cGMP product with unique abundance and variety of phytochemicals;
- delivers 10-15X the bioavailability of other hemp products;
- provides a money back satisfaction guarantee.
Canna-Pet® products provide Cannabinoid Nutrition Adapted for Pets.
or our Breed Guide for more information on your pet.